Sunday, January 8, 2017

Enough...


 
So, it's been a good long bit since I last sat & blogged.  I contemplated just starting all over, but that's not real... getting caught up in life, checking out, growing, changing & settling back down & picking up is real!
 
Six years is a long gap. There's been quite a bit of that 'real life' that I've weathered in that span, and well... I feel like this blog of mine is therapeutic. I'm the kind of person that just feels better if I get my thoughts down, document my projects etc.  I think I do a better job of having proof of progress made & accountability.  If anyone finds my journey interesting, then WELCOME!
 
I'm declaring 2017 to be the year of 'ENOUGH'... no big stressful life changes, just letting life be enough with no high expectations.
 
I've always been a creative person, type 'A' & at times that can let me feel very overwhelmed, stressed & feeling less than... but when I look at these three little people I am reminded that I am blessed beyond measure & what I'm doing in life is more than enough...
 
'Lord, I ask not for wealth or povertly. I pray only for enough.' Proverbs 30:7-9
 
May your 2017 be all that you pray it is... hugs y'all!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment