Monday, September 26, 2011

Luv-Me-Knot Boutique

My first "Mom-preneur Monday" features my sweet friend Ariane Macnevin, the creative mind behind Luv-Me-Knot Boutique.  I can vouch for Ariane's work... she is nothing short of amazing & so creative!  Her business is booming & I think I'm pretty lucky to call her a friend.  Luv-Me-Knot offers gorgeous bows & clothing... Please take some time to check her out here...  Luv-Me-Knot Botuique (website), here... Luv-Me-Knot Boutique (facebook) & her etsy/read to ship here... Luv-Me-Knot (etsy)!

She just made her NEW Christmas items available, so you better order while you can!  How cute is this?!?


You can order the Snowman Monogram Top & Bow HERE!


If you're interested in being featured please e-mail me at esther@aidangrace.com... I would love to learn more about you & your business!


No comments:

Post a Comment